Friday, June 11, 2010

How Can A Divorce Influence A Domestic Violence Case in Massachusetts?

LegalFaces Directory www.legalfaces.com Altman & Altman, LLP www.altmanllp.com Video Transcript: I can't tell you how many times I have handled domestic violence cases that have come from a divorce case. Too often what happens is that one spouse decides they need a hand up, whether they're fighting over who gets the kids, who gets the better deal, and they suddenly make a criminal claim. That's when I get involved. It's dirty business. But it happens all the time. And if there's a conviction in that domestic violence case, than that person has won what they're after. I'm SamGoldberg, lead counsel for criminal defense matters at Altman & Altman, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I have 25 years of experience. If you're in trouble and you need someone in your corner, who cares and will fight for you, give me a call.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7enVKMh_Pk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment